Thursday, September 6, 2007

You don't hear a single word I say ..
I feel your body but your mind's a million miles away.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm dead or alive.

Same old sunshine, same old rain ..
Same four walls but everything inside has changed.
Baby, we turn on each other like no-one could,
then we turn on each other no-one ever should.

Once love was truth unspoken,
Now it lies twisted and broken.

It leaves a bitter taste ..
And the world's an empty place,
when you're standing face to face.




...........


And yea, Amarie's back to school today.
nd damn with her "iloveyou" simply melts my heart away.
Even though she may be irritating
at times to pester me always and look at me with those dreamy eyes
really irritates the hell out of me.
She gave me this gift for teachers' day ....... :]



LOVES ** <3>

No comments: